Monday, November 27, 2006

Narrative Group Project
Although I have forgotten to mention this whatsoever so far on the blog....for the past month I have working with four other Multimedia students (Sherri,Holly,Tom,Toby) to produce a 2 minute narrative film to be presented this Friday. It is to be loosely based on the "Smack my bitch up" music video by Prodigy involving a guy on a typical night out filmed from a 1st person perspective.We have put a fair bit of preliminary plannin into this film....however only started filmin last week. I was very skeptical about the idea for this film at first, but after lookin at footage we took on Thursday I am startin feel a lot more positive about gettin a decent end result.

1 comment:

sherri said...

lets hope it all goes 2 plan! do we have the music yet?lol