Monday, December 04, 2006

Interactive Narrative Project
Gonna get this thing done by the end of the week...progress has been slow because of the photographs I required for my original idea. Initially I was going to do a narrative where some guy on a night out and you make various decisions which effect the outcome e.g. at home: choose beer, vodka, cocaine or ketamine. fight at bar: choose to leave it, punch him or bottle him.All these decisions would change the way the story worked but unfortunately everytime i've planned to take the photos on a night out i've forgotten to. So my new plan is to do a sort of puzzle/mystery involvin ghosts in my house...jus gathering all the photos together then gona sort it.Got a fairly good understanding of dreamweaver i think so should be alright.

No comments: