Thursday, November 29, 2007

Editing Seminar
During Deb's seminar last week we were given a range of random different clips from adverts and tv exerts and told to create a new story or meaning by editing them using Premiere. I found this quite difficult at first because I found a lot of the clips weren't particularly interesting so took a while to trawl through them and find some good material. Below is my attempt at this. The story is basically about some guy who takes a 2CB pill in a pub, has intense hallucinations and then dies. I couldn't do as much with this as I hoped to beacause I only have the trial version of Premiere on my PC (also lack of time) so wasn't able to add any effects or mix the audio properly so the result is kind of half finished...will try and make it better (particulalrly the audio) once I have the full version of Premiere. I have used the montage editing technique here to give a surreal and disjointed effect.

No comments: