Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Final Script
After weeks of procrastination I have finally settled on a final script and managed to figure out exactly what I need to film. I found the seminars Dena and Chris extremely useful in generating ideas and making my story more interesting and meaningful. I managed to successfully update the script with these ideas to create a narrative which I was generally much happier with. However as I began filming my first scene last week it became apparent that the film was likely to nearly double the 6 minute limit I was given for this project; also my supposed deadline for filming was near; therefore temporary sacrifices had to be made to the script.
It is still pretty much the same story,but ends a bit more abruptly.Really not liking these time limit restrictions, have to sacrifice quality for no apparent reason,but then I suppose TV shows have to do the same.

No comments: