Saturday, November 08, 2008

Simulated Client Project - Chlamydia Advert
After presenting my simulated client project plan and visualisations to my module tutor Simon Perkins it was decided that the message of my public information advertisement would be shown more effectively through use of images and music rather than through film. The advert was meant to display the pain and upset that can be caused through infertility by showing a happy family before cutting back to a unhappy childless couple due to chlamydia; this message would be more powerfully conveyed using a strong image rather than a series of video clips.
Here is the final result:


I was not very happy with what I had produced for this project due to its relatively unprofessional feel. I really felt the time restraint on this project due to problems finding the right images; I did not have connections to a family in Nottingham that I could direct and photograph efficiently for the shots I needed therefore had to browse the internet for images. The limited quantity and quality of images available made the flexibility for manipulation of images very difficult. I also did not have time to produce the soundtrack I needed therefore again had to search the internet for something that 'might do the trick'. I think I would have been much happier with the final result if it was a film as I think it would looked much more professional and more fun to watch.

No comments: