Monday, February 16, 2009

Personal Research Project - Artefact 2 Research
For my second artefact I plan to test the difference between using traditional special effects and digital effects in terms of the time, cost and design process involved to create these effects. Therefore I intend to measure this by producing two video clips - one displaying a zombie created using make-up and another created using digital technology. The first zombie shall use an actor transformed using a mixture of face-paint,liquid latex,nose putty and toilet paper; while the second zombie shall also use an actor, though transormed using Adobe After Effects. I shall be photographing and possibly filming the design process in order to measure how time-cost effective they are.
Here are some tutorials I shall be using for guidance with this artefact:

No comments: