Friday, November 03, 2006


For my YouTube video response assignment I thought I'd comment on possibly my favourite movie of all time - Killer Klowns from Outta Space. I first picked up this classic in a small time video store about 7 years ago. I didn't get it on first viewing but it would soon become the ultimate smokin movie amongst me n my friends for years to come.This is the funniest shit you'll ever see, for a start the acting is rediculously bad and over the top. The dialogue is stupid but ingenius at the same time. The ideas are random and inventive. The sets and props used are colouful and surreal, as are the characters - check Officer Mooney and Farmer Green.To narrow it down...this film is DEEP.Theres so much depth to this film I could write a book bout it.Its one of those films thats so bad, it's good...but then you take a closer look n see this film was no accident.Most people think I'm mad when I go on about this film but truss me keep an open mind and check it.......a true piece of art.

P.S. can burn to DVD if anyone wants it.

No comments: