Friday, March 02, 2007

Identities - Website & Logo Design
Have finally started to get the hang of Dreamweaver a bit due to handy book called Macromedia Studio MX for Dummies. Instead of wasting time trying to work out javascript code have taken the easy design mode route and have started being able to produce functional decent looking webpages. Another useful program I've been using in conjunction with Dreamweaver is Macromedia Fireworks which is a web graphics program, it is similar to Photoshop though I find has a greater range of effects and tools available for this particular project.I parcularly like the way I was able to enhance my basic logo design using it. Below are some examples and (above) a basic test file for my homepage.



1 comment:

joolsayodeji said...

hi, good that you are getting ahng of these packages. it can be very frustrating sometimes i find.
logo-very difficult to read i felt. any testing done? what do you feel about them bearing in mind you have now had the usability lectures and seminars?